Philips Lightolier Mini gimbal downlight provides an easy to install adjustable three-inch solution for accent lighting. The small detachable junction box eliminates the need for a traditional frame in or bulky remodeler kit making installation quick and easy.
1. Flange: Die cast aluminum. white painted.
2. Junction box: Steel. Clip attached on the side of the junction box to connect with
fixture or new construction plate to meet NEC (National Electric Code). Also has key holes on the sides for mounting on joist.
3. Connector: Locking power connection is used to connect junction box and fixture.
Standard length of the connector is 6″. Extension cables are available as accessory.
4. Ceiling cutout: installation template and ceiling cutout template is supplied with the product. 2 3/4″ (70mm) diameter.
5. Lifetime: L70 at 50,000 hours and backed by a 5-year warranty (see Philips.com/warranties for details).
6. Compliance: New Construction plate. Steel. Holes on the side of the plate for mounting.
7. Adjustability: 30° tilt and 360° rotation
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE
Electronic power supply: RoHS compliant. Class 2 power unit. Remote power supply can only accommodate one LED module and cannot be shared with other LED module. Fixture can be daisy chained and cannot be through wired.
Dimming: Intended for TRIAC dimming.
Ceiling-mounted: suitable for damp location.
Title 24 (JA8-2016).
AirSeal for minimal air leakage
Got something to say? Go for it!