Lightweight Steel Metal Clad Cable
High Strength, Lightweight Galvanized Steel Armor featuring ColorSpec®
Features & Benefits
- High strength, lightweight interlocking steel armor
- Blue armor for easy identification
- May be used with set-screw connectors UL® listed for use with MC Cable
- Superior EMI shielding versus aluminum armor
- UL® Classified for Through-Wall Penetrations
- MC TUFF is a traditional Type MC cable containing one or more copper grounding conductors; the armor is not an equipment grounding means.
- Made in USA of US and/or imported materials
- Commercial, industrial, multi-residential branch circuits and feeder wiring-services for power, lighting, control and signal circuits, exposed or concealed, fished, surface mounted, embedded in plaster, environmental air-handling spaces, open or messenger supported aerial runs, dry locations, hazardous locations to Class I & II Div. 2 and Class III, Div. 1 & 2 (per NEC® Articles 501, 502, 503, 530), Places of Assembly, and applications requiring superior EMI shielding.